FANCY A DAY AT THE RACES?
LIKE RITA ORA & WANT TO SEE HER LIVE?
You can raise money for the LTCFC charity whilst having a wonderful day out with family and friends...
ROYAL WINDSOR RACE COURSE
This admission ticket includes;
- Admittance to the Royal Windsor Grandstand, located 75 yards from the winning post
- Entry to the Paddock Lawns, viewing of the Parade Ring, Pre-Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure
- Access to the Grandstand Sprint Bar, Fish & Chip Shop, and Paddock Lawn street food stalls and bars.
We have different dress code guidelines for our enclosures.
- The Club Enclosure: Smart jeans (no rips, tears or fraying) are acceptable as are smart tailored shorts, but t-shirts, sports attire, cargo style shorts and trainers are not permitted and we do ask that men wear a collared shirt.
- The Grandstand Enclosure: There is no dress code in this enclosure.
- The Silver Ring Enclosure: There is no dress code in this enclosure
WHO ARE THE LTCFC
Since 1928, we have been helping children less fortunate than others. As well as our famous yearly seaside outings, we also hold exciting events for the children and we raise money to deal with the many appeals we receive.
Whilst we are well known for our trips and outings, our appeals work is the core of the charity.
To date our funds have provided essential medical equipment, technology and recreational aids to truly amazing children.
We have delivered play areas and playgrounds, provided funds for hospice renovations and sourced specialist mobility aids and to do this, we rely heavily on your help.